This is the official tourism association website for accommodation, activities, attractions, eateries and events for Inverloch and surrounds that supports members of the Inverloch Tourism Association Inc.
Although Inverloch is increasing in popularity its beautiful beaches and shoreline, lush rural hinterland and easy village vibe are unruffled by the annual influx of summer visitors that has been a ritual for more than 130 years.
Surf, swim, paddle, fish, sail, snorkel and dive. Wile away energetic hours playing beach cricket or stretch out with a book under a sun umbrella.
- Approximately 140 kilometers south-east of Melbourne
- Sheltered Anderson Inlet
- Bunurong Coastal Drive.
Activities and attractions
- Various boardwalks and tracks provide tranquil places for shorter and longer strolls or bushwalks and hiking activities
- Enjoy excellent surfing and swimming
- Drive the Bunurong Coastal Drive, a stunning 14-kilometre stretch of road between Inverloch and Cape Paterson that hugs the coastline and provides an abundance of photographic opportunities
- Look out for 'Eagles Nest' - a large rock structure adjacent to the coastline that resembles the top half of a map of Australia.
How to get there
Inverloch is less than two hours from Melbourne. Travel along the South Gippsland Highway from Melbourne, turning onto Bass Highway to follow the road through Grantville, Bass, Kilcunda and Wonthaggi before reaching Inverloch.
Renew your membership Online
Inverloch Tourism Association has been very active for the 2013/14 period and as a result has had some great achievements.
- ITA successfully supported the Inverloch Community Farmers Market to be a sustainable community event, and even combined the ever popular Inverloch Food and Wine Festival along with the market.
- Have managed a consultation between the local business community and Vertel to gain faster internet service in our area
- Consulted with VIC Roads regarding pedestrian crossings around Inverloch
2014/15 is set to be another big year for ITA, and we need your support to get all these projects moving along!
This year we have made it even easier to renew, just select your membership level below and pay with your credit or debit card via PayPal!
Inverloch Community Farmers Market
The Inverloch Community Farmers' Market is a community owned and operated Market auspiced by the Inverloch Tourism Association.
Dedicated to supporting growers and producers in the Southern Gippsland region, the Market is managed by voluntary Committee comprising representatives from the Inverloch Tourism Association, local traders and retailers, local producers and the broader local community.
The Committee has appointed a Market Manager who is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Market and for farmer/stallholder relations.
Our Mission and Values
To support our local producers and growers.
To showcase and increase access to local fresh produce and locally value-added food products.
To promote and strengthen our community through active engagement with our schools, volunteer organisations and community groups.
To actively engage with and support our local business operators and local retailers.
To ensure that all financial gains generated from the activity of the Market are returned to the community.
To operate as a fully accredited VFMA (Victorian Farmers' Market Association) Market; guaranteeing that a minimum of 75% of all stallholders are local growers and/or producers.
Inverloch Community Farmer's Market celebrates our wonderful growers and producers and showcases our community.
Come & join us in supporting the community every last Sunday of the month at ‘The Glade' in Inverloch
Book your visit Online
Visitors to www.visitinverloch.org can now book their entire stay in our beautiful region. Book accommodation, tours and events in Bass Coast.
Visitor Information Centre
| Inverloch Visitor Information Centre|
Accommodation booking service & tourist information.
16 A'Beckett Street, Inverloch
1300 762 433
|GIPPSLAND TRAVEL PLANNER|
|Plan your Gippsland adventure with inspiring ideas and map routes using the Gippsland Travel Planner. Set your starting address and destination then build personalised Gippsland journey.|
|Call 132 842 (within Australia) to order your free Gippsland brochure or visit Inspired by Gippsland.|