Things to see
Short tours for
Half and Full
Valley Plains Pottery
Ceramic Gallery and Studio
Bunurong Environment Centre
The Bunurong Environment Centre houses the South Gippsland Conservation Society's Gift & Book Shop, Shell Museum, Dinosaur display, and Education Centre.
We are located in the heart of Inverloch, on the corner of Ramsay Boulevard and The Esplanade.
- We are open from Friday to Monday, 10 am. to 4 pm.
- School holidays & Public holidays, 10 am. to 4 pm. each day.
- School groups for educational tours of the rock-pools or dinosaur dig site, please Call (03) 5674.3738 during office hours. E-mail enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free activities for kids of all ages during the holidays in our education room while you browse the book shop.
- Visit the Shell Museum, with over 6,000 examples of sea-shells & sea creatures from around the world.
National Vietnam Veterans Museum
This nationally recognized Museum is dedicated to the preserving and displaying of photographs, memorabilia, vehicles and aircraft that accurately detail the history of Australian involvement in the Vietnam War from 1962 to 1972.
Address 25 Veterans Drive (formerly Churchill Rd South) Newhaven VIC 3925
Phone +613 5956 6400
Fax +613 5956 6406
Located on Phillip Island, Victoria, Australia - a popular tourist location - the Museum was officially opened by the Victorian Premier, Mr Steve Bracks MP on the 9th March 2007. From it's initial concept - a Land rover and trailer touring Australia - equipment, photos and stories were donated and added to the collection.
The National Vietnam Veterans Museum is the only Museum of its kind in Australia that covers a specific period in Australia's military history. The collection of around 6000 artefacts exists to permanently record Australia's longest commitment to any war, a period of 10 years that spanned from 1962 to 1972.
It presents the story of Australia's military involvement at a time of deep division among the Australian population over conscription. The Museum is of great historical and cultural significance for Australians of all ages and also provides a nostalgic meeting place for Veterans and their families.